The Malow Jr. High Athletic Booster Club is in its third year. The club was formed, in part, as a response to the school district voting to eliminate funding for 7th and 8th grade sports.
The purpose of the club is to find ways to help raise some of the costs associated with providing sports at this level
Board – The board has been elected or appointed by the Malow Jr. High administration and the Eisenhower High School Athletic Booster club president.
The board members are:
- President – John Ribbing
- Vice President – Stacie Oyster
- Treasurer – Chris Surma
- Secretary - Kathy Bradsher
- Membership/Volunteer Chair - Kristen Jenkins
- Principal – Mr. Robert Hock
- Athletic Director – Mrs. Kati Campbell